Finally back online: Tiscali suck.
Never, ever, buy a Tiscali product. Ever.
I've been offline at home since 5th Jan 2007 and it took Tiscali 16 days and nights to fix whatever the problem is. I'm a techy and i know sometimes things do go wrong and take time to fix, the length of time isn't my big issue with Tiscali: their support service is.
I don't know how much of the crappyness is caused due to language barriers with the Indian call center compared to their processes, but i've had it with off-shored support.
Is it too much to ask, that the support agent can understand what i say (and visa-versa)? Every single call to them i had to ask for the agent to repeat themselves, every time i had to repeat myself. I'm already pissed off that the product/service isn't working, so why make it worse?
Atleast i'm back online now... let's see how long it lasts.
I've been offline at home since 5th Jan 2007 and it took Tiscali 16 days and nights to fix whatever the problem is. I'm a techy and i know sometimes things do go wrong and take time to fix, the length of time isn't my big issue with Tiscali: their support service is.
I don't know how much of the crappyness is caused due to language barriers with the Indian call center compared to their processes, but i've had it with off-shored support.
Is it too much to ask, that the support agent can understand what i say (and visa-versa)? Every single call to them i had to ask for the agent to repeat themselves, every time i had to repeat myself. I'm already pissed off that the product/service isn't working, so why make it worse?
Atleast i'm back online now... let's see how long it lasts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home