Live Lounge Album - wow
The Live Lounge Album
Wow. I've been a big fan of Jo Whiley's Live Lounge on Radio 1 and now they've released a 40-track album with the performances.
Great studio performances and some awesome, surprising covers (Lemar singing I Believe In A Thing Called Love; The Kooks singing Gnarls Barkley's Crazy...!).
Top album.
Wow. I've been a big fan of Jo Whiley's Live Lounge on Radio 1 and now they've released a 40-track album with the performances.
Great studio performances and some awesome, surprising covers (Lemar singing I Believe In A Thing Called Love; The Kooks singing Gnarls Barkley's Crazy...!).
Top album.


2 Comments:
I saw that. Some of the tracks looked interesting but there were a few too many artists in there that don't fall into my particular musical area ;)
Perhaps you should suggest to Jo Whiley that she gets in Metalica to do a Manson cover :)
Post a Comment
<< Home